What you need to know:
- Carousel parties/rentals DO NOT INCLUDE any food or decorations.
- Reservations and payment must be made in advance to the “City of Kingsport” at the Office of Cultural Arts (located 1200 E. Center Street, Room 224, Kingsport TN 37660). Reservation is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Reservations are made in order that they are requested and there are no dates “held.”
- It is the renter’s responsibility to clean up party area to put away any tables or chairs used during the event and sweep. ALL GARBAGE MUST BE PUT IN ONE OF THE LARGE GREEN DUMPSTERS (IN THE BLACK ENCLOSURE IN THE PARKING LOT) AT THE END OF YOUR EVENT.
- Do not attach anything to the walls by using tape, tacks, staples, or nails. Do not hang anything from the ceiling or from the pipes. Decorations can be placed on the tables, floor areas and counter
NO SMOKING allowed in the Farmers Market or Carousel facilities. It is a smoke-free facility.
NO PETS allowed in the Farmers Market or Carousel facilities (Official Service Animals allowed).